Barring (found on your main Porta Reseller Web Interface) allows the
administrator to define destinations that you wish to block for the
Please do the following to configure this Porta feature:-
- Create a rule on the 'Call Barring' tab under main menu - Company Info.
- Example name - Egypt and filter - 20%. (Egypt country code)
- Go to account settings.
- Go to Service Features
- Go to Outgoing Calls and check 'Call Barring Enabled'.
- The 'Call Barring' tab will appear in the account settings.
- The rule configured earlier in 'Company Info' will be applied to the account.
- No calls will then be allowed to any Egypt number.
Please kindly login at http://support.globalink.us if you have any questions.
Globalink Managed Tech Support Services